Definition Classical Homeopathy
It is a term coined by Professor George Vithoulkas in 1978 and meant those Homeopaths who follow the teachings of S. Hahnemann, improved by the modifications of J.T. Kent and further explained and completed by George Vithoulkas.
The students should be knowledgeable about the writings of these three Teachers.
The Definition Includes:
- the law of the individual remedy
- the law of similimum (omoion)
- the law of infinitesimal dose
- the law of direction of cure
- the law of giving only one remedy at a time and observe the reaction.