Order the book through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Homeopathy is the branch of medicine which cures on the basis of similarity to the whole healthy condition of the patient, rather than addressing symptoms in isolation.
In this revised and expanded edition, world-famous homeopath George Vithoulkas presents the historical scientific basis for the discipline in simple terms, and shows that homeopathy not only addresses the health of the whole person, but can succeed in treating many chronic conditions regarded as incurable by conventional medicine.
Table of contents:
1. Coming of the New millenium.
2. Samuel Hahnemann and the Law of Similars
3. Preparation of Homeopathic Medicines
4. The Vital Force
5. The Dynamic or Subtle Plane
6. Predisposition to disease
7. The Homeopathic interview
8. A sample case: Influenza
9. The Patient's responsibility (read full excerpt)
10. Does Homeopathy work ?
11. How cure occurs
12. More laws of Cure
13. Plans for the future
14. Promise for the 21st Century
15. The great misunderstanding
16. What is the Alternative ?
Appendix I: Five remedy pictures (materia medica)
A revolutionary proposal for National Health Policies